TERM Billing, Inc.'s accounts receivables team works diligently to process and deposit payments daily to ensure continuous cash flow for our clients. With an eye to detail, explanation of benefits are reviewed during processing to verify accurate payment amounts. Any discrepancies in provider discounts or denials for payment are researched and appealed to assure appropriate reimbursement. For patient convenience, we accept Visa and Mastercard on behalf of our clients.
TERM's research specialists promptly follow up on claims submitted to insurance companies. Account balances are worked by representatives assigned to clients' particular hospital accounts. Patient statements are clear and concise. Outstanding accounts are worked on a regular basis. Delinquent accounts are handled, according to client's guidelines, by outside agencies.
Should patients have any questions, they can call us directly on client specific 800 numbers that are answered by TERM personnel and can speak immediately with a Patient Service Representative who will handle their question in a courteous and professional manner.
Reimbursement Services includes:
- Managed care negotiations
- Managed care monitoring
- Review of proposed contracts
- Tracking of history of insurance payer trends
- Verification of correct payments and adjustments
- Extensive checks and balances of deposits
- Appeal of incorrect adjustments
- Acceptance of charge cards
- Acceptance of payments at our local office
- Processing of NSF checks and letters
- Overpayment notices to patients and insurances
- Coordination of refunds